Thursday, December 14, 2006

I'm it?

Iz has tagged me, and well, I don’t have the heart to tell her we’re not 3 anymore (or are we???…I get so confused) so will play along.

Here are 5 things most people don’t know about me.

5) I am mortally scared of paperwork. If I’m ever captured by an enemy spy and they place a 20 page government form in triplicate before me…it’ll be enough to make me go “Ok I’ll talk, I’ll talk. I’ll do anything just get that thing away from me…AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH”

4) I’m terrified of drowning. Sometimes, I have this recurring nightmare about tidal waves. Even the pool of water collecting below my shower is enough to give me the heebie jeebies. Look, I’m bloody short, ok?

3) I’ve got the laziest bowels in the world. The bastards just won’t move. I’ve tried buying them flowers, singing hopelessly off key, promising not to eat refined carbohydrates (Ha ha gotcha!)…anything that helps me do time in the bathroom.

2) This next bit isn’t a secret anymore thanks to a certain Mr. Dias, but I’m going to come clean. It’s true I wash my toothbrush with soap before using it. Hey, things could’ve crawled on it at night. Things could’ve emptied their bowels on it at night. Hell, things could be sleeping on it WHILE I’m brushing my teeth. I’m not taking any chances.

1) My weight is…oh right, like I’m really going to give that number out. Dream on.

Tagging everyone in my links list. Get to work people. Chop chop.

9 Comments:

Blogger iz said...

Yes Diana we're not 3. But I can't still boss you around can't I! Sucker Punch! Sucker Punch!

2:13 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice blog.

All these years and I am sure i did not know most of that about you

Viraf

6:08 pm  
Blogger Jonathan said...

I know summore. Can It ell? Can i tell? Pretty please?

10:46 pm  
Blogger TS said...

:)

Try TOOTH BRUSH CAPS! It's a simple and easy way of NOT NEEDING TO wash the brush, and it doesn't involve paper work!

9:32 pm  
Blogger phantasmagoria said...

you didn't mention your obsession for Eddie...(your i pod and that singer,both!)

1:08 pm  
Blogger Diana Kotwal said...

@ ts
I like cleaning the toothbrush. Besides, germs can permeate through anything, you know.


@phantasmagoria
Sigh...choti, why don't you read before commenting? It's 5 things people DON'T KNOW about me. Get it?? huh? OR should I try and make it easier for you to un-der-stand?

5:01 pm  
Blogger prado said...

haaaaaaahaaaaaaa. cool post.
so whenz the treat :P

5:37 pm  
Blogger karmic said...

LOL.. I liked the post and some of the other post I read.
You know what works with bowels? Not flowers.. but fiber sometimes in caplet form or maybe chewing on flowers esp the stems might help. ;)
Just kidding. :)

7:38 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A1 thunder blog :)

5:32 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home