Saturday, December 02, 2006

In Sydney, I:

1) Shamelessly drooled outside restaurants that sold crab claws.

2) Feverishly muttered the words ‘crab claws’ in my sleep.

3) Ate a lot of crab claws. (You knew that was coming, right?)

4) Prayed I’d never get full.

5) Discovered the joys of a sushi train. Where unlimited sushi is passed around on a conveyer belt. However, I skipped the belt and grabbed the sushi directly out of the chef’s hands. Poor bastard never saw me coming.

6) Made a lot of Chinese mothers very nervous. In my defense, all I did was say, ‘Cute baby. How much?’

7) Tried to smuggle out a Koala bear but the guards realized I wasn’t pregnant when I first entered the zoo. Hey, in my defense, they looked a lot like Chinese babies with excess fur.

8) Got a ball of paper thrown at me by a bunch of fans during the Pearl Jam concert. Just because I distracted them by shrieking and jumping around like a woman possessed. Yeah sure, if Eddie Vedder does it, he gets paid.

9) Almost drowned in the ocean. You see, I was hit by a giant wave. Ok, it wasn’t all that enormous. Wasn’t really big either. Fine, it was all of two feet. Are you happy now?

10) Walked and walked for miles without ever saying the words, ‘Are we there yet?’

11) Had a frigging blast! (Thank you, Deepa and Michael.)

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-) fun stuff!

11:39 am  
Blogger Jonathan said...

Still haven't seen the photographs, you eddie freak.

3:07 pm  
Blogger FifthBeatle said...

i agree with JD.. amhala photos pahije!

11:17 pm  
Blogger Diana Kotwal said...

eddie freak? why jon, I do believe that's the nicest thing you've EVER said to me! YAY!

arnold, exactly how much are these photos worth to you, my friend? Let's talk in beers.

8:22 am  
Blogger Deepti Raavi said...

i wish the 11 things you did in sydney were directly proportionate to number of photos you have got.

10:51 am  
Blogger prado said...

I am glad I read Eddie only once in your post. Hmmmmmmm so does that mean you over him now.

10:56 am  
Blogger iz said...

I could do with a Chinese baby myself.

12:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It’s a good thing you said ‘Cute baby. How much?’ NOT ‘Cute baby. Could I have a side order of fries to go with him?’
:-)

4:16 pm  
Blogger phantasmagoria said...

hello??
Eddie Vedder shrieks and jumps like a posessed woman and you still have the HOT FOR HIM?

ouch.

7:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Visit us again you crazy woman !!!!! :)...The chinese food and the babies miss you.

4:22 pm  
Blogger Ashish Agarwal said...

Funny post, had me smiling

10:33 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home